Our intermediate decorating course focuses on perfecting and improving your cake decorating skills.
Schedule: Weekday batch- once a week every Tuesday
No. of lessons:6
- Royal Icing Module:
- Piped 2D & 3D sugar flowers (pansy, violet, daffodil, rosebuds, daisy, primrose, apple blossom, lily, petunia
- Embroidery stitch work
- Crimper work and brush embroidery
- Edible paintings on cakes & stenciling Module:
- Sugar paste plaques
- Wafer painting
- Piping gel painting
- Cocoa painting
- Stenciling with edible dust
- Gum Paste Modeling Module:
- shoes, baby booties for cake tops
- Baby figurines
- Sugar flowers and leaves (flower sprays in pots)
- Cymbidium orchid, sweet pea, white bryony, wood anemone, cranesbill, lesser periwinkle.
Lessons are completely practical, and the students would be having hands-on experience in making and decorating cakes.